CNP Training Offered by The Fraud Practice
CNPakademy.com is operated by The Fraud Practice. The Fraud Practice provides consulting services, training and research on eCommerce payments, fraud prevention and credit granting. Businesses throughout the world rely on The Fraud Practice to help them build and manage their fraud and risk prevention strategies.
Our clients have come from every vertical market and every geographic region in the world, and the fact that we aren’t in the market to “sell” any one solution ensures you will get a vendor neutral opinion with your best interests coming first. In eight years of operation we haven’t had a dissatisfied customer.
If you would like to learn more about our company and how we might be able to help you or your organization, give us a call for a free 30 minute consultation.
Call: +91 9886813538
Call: +91 9845603322
- David Montague, is the President & Founder of the Fraud Practice with over 20 years expereince in eCommerce and 17 years in Fraud Prevention. He is a recognized professional speaker who has been featured at conferences worldwide.
- Mr. Montague is a published author, having written "Fraud Prevention Techniques For Credit Card Fraud" (published 2004) and “Essentials of Online Payment Security and Fraud Prevention (published 2010).
- Justin McDonald, is a Senior Risk Management Consultant with over 8 years experience in eCommerce and payment risk management, working directly with merchants, payment and risk vendors as well as private equity firms in the industry.
- Mr. McDonald has spoken and presented report findings at events including the MRC and CNP Expo. In addition to being the lead instructor for many of The Fraud Practice's training courses, Mr. McDonald is an adjunct instructor of economics at the college level.
Why our Clients choose us over the competition1
We offer a neutral, unbiased,
source for information related to setting up and maintaining online payments and fraud prevention.
consulting practice, that offers no competitive "fraud solution", so you can be assured that we are focused on assessing and developing an effective strategy that meets your needs; and not the needs of any solution we may be looking to sell you like our competitors.
in the CNP fraud and payments space, so we can deliver answers and solutions faster and more creatively than our competitors.
in training and consulting services for eCommerce payments and fraud prevention. We have extensive experience working with merchants, acquirers, financial institutions and service providers to assess, design, improve and bring to market new solutions for CNP (eCommerce & telephone) payments and fraud prevention.
Training Options provided by The Fraud Practice:
- Offering in-house, webinar and online training options - so you can access training on your schedule.
- We can build a custom career path to train your fraud and customer service teams.
- Over 25 courses along with 7 Merchant Certification Tracks, 4 Acquirer Certification Tracks and 4 Service Provider Certification Tracks.
- Courses on CNP payments, fraud prevention planning, fraud tools and techniques, eIdentity, sales conversion, compliance, tax and many more subjects.
- You can setup a facilitator to track the progress of your team or company during their training and certification process.
- Multiple payment options, pay online, or request to setup an account to be invoiced as you use the training portal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with our training.
Past Clients - of the Fraud Practice
Some of The Fraud Practice's past clients have included: Google, Tesco, Cal Israel Credit Cards, Columbia Sportswear, Polk Audio, Speeddate.com, Shopify, Kount, Ethoca, ATMCASH.com, Ixaris, Trafficpayment.com, Microsoft, NeoPets, ReD, Mogo, PlayerAuctions.com, RingCentral, Fididel, Mitnick Security Consulting, Itemmania and Mona Vie to name a few.
Consulting Services by The Fraud Practice
The Fraud Practice offers consulting solutions for conducting assessments, strategy development and market research related to taking payments and preventing fraud within the online and telephone channels. Learn more about our consulting solutions..read more
It was a fantastic experience, I really enjoyed it. Having tenure and experience in the industry, I found value getting this external exposure, it provides a new perspective.
eCommerce Certified Fraud Professional